Jerry the Blueberry is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Little ones love its round & squishy shape to grasp and soothe teething gums. Its design with a hole in the middle makes it perfect to hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
Did you know that blueberries help us improve our memory? Introduce your little ones into nature & fruits that surround them!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Washing + Care:
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.