An exclusive ski glove featuring a soft and practical lambskin. A timeless and stylish model that’s every bit as comfortable on the ski slopes as it is for chilly winter walks. The liner is made of merino wool and the glove is insulated with Swisswool, a durable material that combines wool fibres and cornstarch for a soft, breathable and cosy feel.
Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss sheep. The other 12% is corn starch.
The merino wool blend gives a soft and comfortable feeling. 70% Merino wool, 30% Polyamide.
Impregnated hairsheep leather. A thin and soft leather with water proofing.