Bubble silicone and wood teething rattles are handmade locally by grandparents in Vancouver. The duo beech wood rings provide a satisfying hard surface for the baby's sore gums, and the silicone ring provides a gentler gnawing experience. This parent's favorite doubles as a rattle that's just the right size for a baby to grab and shake and is available in a range of playful colors. Tested regularly at a government-accredited lab to meet and exceed safety standards.
• Beech wood rings conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax
• 100% food grade silicone beads
• Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead and cadmium
• Safety-tested by a leading third party laboratory
• Care: Wipe-clean only; do not sterilize or submerge in water
• If wood finish dulls over time, apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, then wipe off after letting it soak in